August 14, 2010

Ain't got no one to take a picture of me.

Dress and Hat ZARA, Vest Shimamura, Necklace Forever21, Boots Vintage 


Last Sunday, as I walked into ZARA, I found the cool dress on my left and of course, all I did was reaching out my hands to the dress quietly and swiftly. A shopgirl told me it was really new cause it arrived just two days before the day and I had wanted a native American inspired cloth which kinda reminds me KE$HA's look for a long time so I had no reason not to get it.


This F21's necklace, which cost me only $9, is amazing.
It really goes good with anything.

Recently, I've been interested in Ke$ha's look which is really animalized and native American inspired. I love that kind of clothes because they make me steeped in a sense of freedom. I feel like the Statue of Liberty with them.

Oh yeah, those remind me―
I found a quite cool dress at Barneys New York.
Quoted from guanabana

You can't see the details in the picture but this amazing tie-dyed dress has amazing beads. The beads play an important part in making the dress really native American inspired. They are triangle shaped and the color is sky-blue. You know, sky blue is the color of freedom. Sky blue makes things limitless. So the beads are the essentials of the dress.

The dress is made by an Australian designer, guanabana. I think clothing from guanabana is also available at Kitson.

No comments:

Post a Comment