July 20, 2011

Mermaids


The mermaids were the best part of the latest movie:
Pirates of the Caribbean 4 : On Stranger Tides.

Gemma Ward was breathtakingly beautiful as usual,
but the actor who played the roll of the mermaid called Syrena was cute, too.

Well I've been a huge fan of POTC series since I was in elementary school
so I've got some things to say about the latest one

but I really recommend you to watch it if you haven't got a chance yet anyway.

BTW a few days later after I saw the movie
I was going through random things about it like movie trivia on the Internet.

Then I found this:
Yay. O.P.I. collaborated with POTC.
The colors are inspired by Jack Sparrow, 
the mermaids and some other stuffs from the movie.
I especially like the green one called Mermaids Tears.
I hear it is inspired by Syrena :)
Well I've read some blog posts that says it's kinda surprising all the colors are so pastel 
despite in the movie is very dark-colored.
But you know, it'll be just OK if O.P.I. makes so-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-colored nail polish.
I like how they created these beautiful colors as POTC collection.

I don't really know if the collection is already popular in Japan 
but I've found it's available on some Japanese shopping sites anyway.
So I'm thinking about get one for my summer vacation ;)

Other colors:
The silver shatter is the one in center which I don't really feel like trying :p lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment