August 18, 2011

My Sweet Sixteen....?

<3
Yesterday was my sweet sixteenth birthday.
Did you know that there's no custom to celebrate sweet sixteen in Japan?
We just celebrate our 16th birthdays in our usual way.
 Eating cakes, singing the happy birthday song, having some gorgeous dinner, blahblahblah.....
Anyway, mine was no exception. It was good, fun but not sweet like this:


At least I wanted to have the lobsters.

OK I'm not lost in my fancies anymore.
Mom cutting my cake :)
Mom cutting my cake 2 :D
Mom leaving me and my cake ;)
Mom and me looking at my cake xD

And, THAT'S ALL.

Well, I'm serious. No kidding.
After we took these pictures, we had some cakes and actually watched American Graffiti but nothing else. Haha pretty cool huh?
Yeah maybe it sounds boring but I had a lot of fun :)
Mom's been super busy working this summer so eating cakes and watching the movie with her were just sweet enough for me hehe


Happy birthday 16 years old me :) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment