September 24, 2011

Woke up to Find That Summer's Gone.




"Flying Overseas (feat. Solange Knowles and Devonte Hynes)" / Theophilus London

This song just matches my feeling of melancholy when fall comes around.
I do not like either FALL or WINTER.
Where the hell did all those humid air in the morning and the night go? 
It's getting freaking cold here. I even needed to pull out my heater from the storage room. UGH.
Freaking cold in the morning....that means I never get out of the bed. 
I got to know the singer of the song above, in the first episode of 90210 season 4.

His name is Theophilus London. He makes reallly dope music.
He seems to wear the country boy look often, but it doesn't make him look like a hillbilly at all ;)
He always dresses very chic, not only in urban country boy looks but also in old skool hip-hop styles.

Very cool, huh? :)
Oh yes, I almost forgot to tell you that he was from Brooklyn. 
That explains why he dresses so cool ;) 



Inspiration from the video 



Pendleton Meets OC

1 comment: